If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its an Indian dish, crispy and can be had at any part of the day.
Akki means rice and roti means patted indian bread —Delics
- 6 cups Rice flour
- 1 cup Sliced onions
- 1/4 cup Coriander
- 1 teaspoon cheese
- 2-3 teaspoons Salt
- 1-2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 cups Water
- 1 milliliter Oil
- In a bowl, put the 6 cups of rice flour and add water till the dough is easy to press and mould.
- After we make the dough, add the sliced onions, coriander, cheese, cumin seeds and salt. if the dough remains flexible enough to roll and press do not add more water
- Now, part the dough into small spheres
- Take an iron bowl which is resistent to heat and place it over the stove, now take one sphere at a time and pat it over the bowl with your hand and flatten it. Add a few drops of oil around the patted dough.
- Wait till the dough turns partly brown at the back. Using a thin spatula, remove the roti (the dough) and serve. Akki Roti is ready!!
- You can continue to make more akki rotis after cooling the iron bowl with water.
- Serve hot with saucey chutneys