Author Notes: An easy healthy soup made with Pumpkin —pauljoseph
Butternut Squash 1cup (remove skin and chop into large pieces)
1sprig Curry leaves
Hot water 2cups
Coconut cream 2tbp
In This Recipe
- Heat the ghee in deep pan
- Add the chopped onion, ginger and curry leaves Saute for 5 minutes on medium heat. Add the pumpkin, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now add the hot water, cover and cook till all ingredients are tender.
- Cool well, blend, return to pan.
- Just before serving, reheat the soup, serve hot ,topped with coconut cream
- Garnish with Chili Flakes