If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy healthy soup made with Pumpkin —pauljoseph
Butternut Squash 1cup (remove skin and chop into large pieces)
1sprig Curry leaves
Hot water 2cups
Coconut cream 2tbp
- Heat the ghee in deep pan
- Add the chopped onion, ginger and curry leaves Saute for 5 minutes on medium heat. Add the pumpkin, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now add the hot water, cover and cook till all ingredients are tender.
- Cool well, blend, return to pan.
- Just before serving, reheat the soup, serve hot ,topped with coconut cream
- Garnish with Chili Flakes