If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yellowfin tuna is perched atop baby arugula, and shares the stage with sliced celery, cherry tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and red onion. The salad is finished with a lemon dijon dressing. —cookingupastorm2
- 10 ounces Bumble Bee Tonno in Olive Oil (2 cans)
- 5 ounces Baby arugula
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Spread the arugula equally among four plates.
- Top each plate with arugula with 1/4 of each of these ingredients: tomatoes, garbanzo, celery and tuna.
- Sprinkle all with pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice and dijon mustard whisking to combine.
- Drizzle each plate with the dressing.