If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 loaf (12-14 slices)
- 7 ripe sweet bananas (the small ones) (or 4 large regular bananas)
- 1 cup papaya (cubes or small strips)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1.5 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mash up bananas
- Mix mashed bananas with sugar, flour, baking soda, and butter
- Stir egg in with papaya
- Combine papaya and banana mixtures
- Pour into bread pan
- Cook at 350o for 20 minutes
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of bread
- Continue cooking at 350o for 20-30 minutes until fork comes out clean
- Remove from pan and let cool. Enjoy a tropical breakfast treat!