If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There was a shortage of Fish Kabayaki the other night when I made this amazing dish from Jaden's Steamy Kitchen Cookbook. I used salmon to make this sweet and tangy fish dish and it was phenomenal.
pound salmon, cut into 4 fillets (patted very dry to avoid oil splattering)
cup ume plum vinegar
cup agave nectar
tablespoon olive oil
tablespoon grapeseed oil
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together ume plum vinegar and agave
- When sauce begins to bubble turn down heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon
- Place oils in a large frying pan over high heat
- Place salmon in frying pan, do not allow fillets to touch each other
- Fry for 2 minutes until the bottoms are browned
- Brush Kabayaki sauce on the fillets
- Flip salmon over and brush top of the other side, then fry for another minute or 2 until fish flakes easily and is cooked through