This is simple and tasty, perfect for when you are pinched for time.
This is simple and tasty, perfect for when you are pinched for time.—agadamaam
20 jumbo pasta shells (about half a 12-ounce box)
24-ounce jar marinara sauce
15-ounce containers ricotta
cups cups baby spinach, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
1/2 cup grated mozzarella (4 ounces)
kosher salt and black pepper
Clove of garlic, minced
In This Recipe
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Spread the marinara sauce in the bottom of a large broilerproof baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, garlic, Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Spoon the mixture into the shells and place them on top of the sauce.
- Set an oven rack to the highest position and heat oven to 400° F.
- Sprinkle the shells with the mozzarella and bake until heated through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Increase heat to broil. Broil the shells until cheese begins to brown, 2 to 5 minutes.