If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect cold refreshing meal/appetizer to eat on a warm sunny day with an ice cold beer. Can easily be made with a variety of seafood, just make sure your getting something fresh! —Wild + Whole
Serves 2 as a meal, 4 as an appetizer
- 1/2 pound Fresh white fish such as Halibut, Turbot, Sea bass, Grouper, Snapper,etc.
- 1/2 pound Small Shrimp and/or Bay Scallops.
- 1/2 Red Onion, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 8 ounces Grape/Cherry Tomatoes, quartered. Can also use Roma.
- 2-4 Jalapenos. (De-seeded if your weak).
- 1/4 cup Fresh Roasted Corn, chilled
- 2 Hass Avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Cracked Pepper to taste.
- Rinse and clean the fish. Cut into 1/2" Cubes. Peel & devein the shrimp.
- Place seafood in a large bowl and add the lime juice, orange juice, and red onion. Cover and allow to marinate for about 4 hours. The fish should be firm and opaque.
- Before serving, thoroughly drain off all the excess juices from the bowl, otherwise the dish will taste too tart.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently stir to combine. Serve with plantain chips or wheat tortillas.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados