If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cilantro is one of basic ingredient or herb to garnish all my dishes. Cilantro chutney gets a little twist in this dip. It is very easy and If you do not like cilantro try using mint or any other herb. —PistachioDoughnut
Makes 1 bowl
- 1 Bunch of cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons Green chillies
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1/2 Small green bell pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons Roasted Cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 teaspoons Lemon
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Wash the cilantro and mint leaves thoroughly and roughly chop them and take all the other ingredients (not mayonnaise) and grind them to a paste in a food processor.
- Finally, add the mayonnaise and mix it well. Add, seasoning as needed.
- Serve it with any appetizers.