Author Notes: Quinoa is baked with maple syrup, coconut oil and cinnamon for a slightly sweet, crunchy, healthy snack. —Krissy @Make It Naked
cup sprouted quinoa
tablespoon maple syrup
tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until quinoa is coated and wet.
- Spread into a thin layer on baking sheet and bake for 14-20 minutes or until quinoa starts to brown. The longer you bake, the crunchier it'll be.
- Remove and let cool. Break into pieces. Top yogurt or add milk for a gluten-free cereal.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe