If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am a peanut butter fanatic and love to play with different flavors. This past Christmas I came up with numerous Peanut Butter flavors and this one hit it out of the park. It seriously tastes like a maple gingerbread cookie! Love it! —misschels
Makes 3 small 6 oz. jars
- 3 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Add the peanuts to a food processor and blend until it becomes smooth, about 4 minutes.
- Add in maple syrup, agave and spices, then continue to blend, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Stream in the oil with the processor running until the butter is silky and smooth.
- Distribute peanut butter evenly into 3 small 6 oz. jars that have been sterilized.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
More Great Recipes: