If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just 4 ingredients! Folks in my life have been going crazy for this treat for years! These make a wonderful food gift as well! the addition of white chocolate really makes the peanut butter part smooth and silky! —SouffleBombay
pound white chocolate
cup peanut butter
cups semi sweet chocolate (or chocolate chips)
cup heavy cream
- *I happen to have a silicone "pan" with 24 squares in it - which I use when making this and they just pop right out. You can also use a 9x9 baking pan lined with parchment or wax paper, lightly sprayed with oil.
- Line your pan with parchment or waxed paper, leaving an overhang. (you can also use foil however you will need to spray it with cooking spray). Melt your white chocolate in your microwave for about a minute, stir until the chocolate is melted and creamy. Add in the peanut butter and stir until blended and smooth.
- Spread mixture into your pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until a bit firm.
- In a saucepan, combine your milk chocolate and your cream and heat over medium high heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Pour/smooth over peanut butter mixture. Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. Later, lift out the candy and cut into small squares.
- Feel free to "bedazzle" these for Valentines or any holiday. I made some with sprinkles, glitter gel, candies and silver dragees. Put some parchment paper in a pretty box, type up the recipe on a cute and there you have it...a gift better that the store to give.