If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a traditional cookie in the north Italy. Originally the ingredient of nuts is only hazel nuts but I arranged with also almond.
"Baci" means kisses and "dama" means lady. It's like a lip's shape of lady. Kiss the cookie and enjoy the pleasant aroma of nuts! —eriko_on_the_earth
Makes about 30pieces
- 100g Butter (recommend fermented butter)
- 100g Flour
- 50g Hazel nuts
- 50g Almonds
- 100g sugar
- Dark chocolate or gianduija chocolate(contains hazel nuts)
- Roast nuts for 10min. in the oven of 160°C. and after cooling down, grind them into meal. Let butter be soft in the room temperature.
- Put sugar into the bowl of butter and mix them and mix all of ingredients. Let the dough have a rest about 1hour.
- Make balls of about 6g and bake them in the oven of 170°C for 17?20min. Sand melted chocolate with 2 pieces.