If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After traveling around the world I looked for a way to keep some of those memories with me. I produced this wonderful salsa with a hint of the Islands to remind us all of the wonderful vacations spent along the beaches. I hope everyone enjoys the salsa it's been a staple for the summers for years. —Chef Jason Lee
- 2 Mangos (small diced)
- 1 cup Naked Juice (Mighty Mango) Found in the local grocery store
- 2 Roma Tomatos (medium diced)
- 2 Tomatillos (medium diced)
- 1 English Cucumber (medium diced)
- 2 Japlapenos (seeded and small diced)
- 1 Medium Red Onion (small diced)
- 1 cup Toasted Coconut Flake
- 1 cup Cilantro (rough chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Lime Zest
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1.) Combine all ingredients, mix well and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 2.) Season with salt and pepper, to taste and serve