pieces pasta paccheri
cups of hot water
In This Recipe
- Potatoes cream: Mince potatoes. Warm oil in a pan with minced onion. Add potatoes and coock for 2 minutes. Add 2 cups of hot water and coock while potatoes became soft. Add cream and provolone cheese and beat. Add salt.
- Crispy ham: Puet the ham in a nonstick pan and coock as soon as became crispy.
- Mushroom: Warm garlic in a pan with oil. Add mushroom and coock for 10 min. Add salt, ppper and miced parsley.
- Pasta: Coock pasta in a boiled water for 14min. Drain it and add it in the mushroom sauce. Put in the dish potatoes cream. Put on it 5 paccheri for person whith its sauce of mushroom. Add crispy ham and parsley. Add a good olive oil. keen appetite!!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish with Meat as a Flavoring