If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great last-minute recipe for unexpected guests as I almost always have these recipe ingredients on hand. There are never leftovers! I think I added balsamic vinegar and fresh orange juice to a basic bean dip recipe and this version was the keeper. This recipe can also be made ahead and kept refrigerated; can easily be doubled. —JanetFL
- 1 (15) ounces can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine beans, onion, vinegar, orange juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with pita crisps and assorted vegetables (such as carrots, celery, bell peppers).