If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was playing around with my favorite ingredients and came up with this great salad! Perfect for a hot summer day or a cool stary night. —bear3556
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Lemon (juice only)
- 1 garlic Clove
- 2 tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Cube the zucchinis into bite size pieces, mix in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a large frying pan, saute zucchinis over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Zucchinis will become soft in texture.
- Add minced garlic into the pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Cube tomato and dice red onion, combine in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the white balsamic vinegar over the tomato and onion mixture
- Combine cool and warm veggies into the large bowl, squeeze the juice from one half lemon onto the mixture. Add S&P to taste.
- **Can be served cold or at room temperature!