Author Notes: I was playing around with my favorite ingredients and came up with this great salad! Perfect for a hot summer day or a cool stary night. —bear3556
Lemon (juice only)
tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
Salt & Pepper
- Cube the zucchinis into bite size pieces, mix in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a large frying pan, saute zucchinis over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Zucchinis will become soft in texture.
- Add minced garlic into the pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Cube tomato and dice red onion, combine in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the white balsamic vinegar over the tomato and onion mixture
- Combine cool and warm veggies into the large bowl, squeeze the juice from one half lemon onto the mixture. Add S&P to taste.
- **Can be served cold or at room temperature!