If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound Shredded beef
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chili sauce
- 1/4 cup Scallions
- 12 ounces Wonton skins
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Makato ginger dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Srirachia
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Mix the beef, chili sauce and scallions together in a large bowl.
- To assemble the potstickers, dip your finger in the water and line the outer edges of a wonton skin.
- Put about a teaspoon of the beef filling in the center, and fold over to make a half moon shape. Press the edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients, keeping the potstickers covered with a damp cloth.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat and add the potstickers. When the bottoms are golden brown, add 1/2 cup water and quickly cover.
- Simmer until all the water has absorbed (maybe 5-7 minutes or so), then uncover and reduce heat to medium low for another two minutes. Remove from heat.