If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup risotto rice
- 1 piece onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50g chorizo
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 dried tomatoes
- 1 liter beef stock
- bunches rosmary leaves
- 1 teaspoon pimenton
- 100g grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100 milliliters white wine/prosecco
- Heat oil in a pot, add chorizo and fry on a medium heat.
- Add onions and fry them until they are soft.
- Add the cubed chicken as well as the chopped garlic and dried tomatoes. Then fry for a few minutes and add the pimenton and the rice.
- Add the prosecco and the rosemary then top up with stock until the rice is just covered.
- Leave to simmer and constantly top up with soup so it does'nt get dry.
- After 20 minutes add the cheese and reduce if neccessairy to the desired consistency.