If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can’t pass a chance to get great products, so today, when i found by accident a little shop in the neighborhood selling Spanish wine and food, I just had to enter and ended up grabbing a few things: some slices of jamon iberico, soft goat cheese and arbequina olive oil. Adding it quickly in my mind to the content of my bag, there suddenly emerged a great salad, which i couldn’t resist to try out and share.
Sprinkle the with a sweet mustard vinaigrette with a bite of vinagre de jerez.
- mixed salad
- 1/2 pear
- jamon iberico, sliced
- soft goat cheese
- 1/4 red onion
- black pepper, freshly grounded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, like arbequina
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon vinagre de jerez
- Wash the salad leaves, dry them in a kitchen cloth, tear into smaller pieces and mix together. You can use mixed salad if you like. Place the leaves in a bowl
- Skin the pear and remove the hard nest, cut into slices and place on the salad
- Slice the goat cheese and add it into the bowl, twist the jamon slices and add them into the bowl
- Mix the vinaigrette, add the ingredients together in a cup or small bowl and mix them hard with a fork. You can drizzle it over the dish or salad, or serve separately on the table with a teaspoon