If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet and satisfying start to your day. Makes enough to last for four breakfasts, which is nice when you are a busy bee! —Healthy Girl
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups non-dairy milk, such as almond or soy
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 2 large apples, medium dice
- Place all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take off heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Divide evenly into 4 bowls. Refrigerate leftovers.