If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These muffins taste just as good as ones with dairy and eggs, and they maintain their moistness and texture through use of bananas and a bit of applesauce. —Ovensports
Makes 12 muffins
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 small bar (roughly 1.5 oz) of vegan dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, canola oil, vanilla, bananas, and applesauce. Once mixed well, stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes.