If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salsa was inspired by a peach salsa I bought at a farmer’s market in Virginia. I set out to replicate it and made a few modifications to make it a little less sweet and a bit spicier. —MizChef
Makes about 2 ½ cups
- 2 cups chopped peaches
- 1/3 cup chopped shallot or finely chopped Vidalia onion
- 3/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced mint
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons spiced rum (optional)
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for an hour before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- 2. Taste for seasoning and adjust, if necessary, before serving. Serve with tortilla or pita chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint