If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a sweet potato salad with some Asian influence —Cheffrank199
- 2 pounds Sweet potato - baked al dente
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice ( 1 lime)
- zest of one lime
- 1 tablespoon black and or white sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 scallions sliced on bias. .... white and green
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup edamame - shelled
- Bake potatoes to point where knife is not quite easily inserted, but goes in nonetheless. Remove and chill in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- When potatoes are chilled enough to handle, peel and cut into cubes or cut in half long ways and slice into 1/4 inch thick half rounds and place in a mixing bowl. Add the edamame, scallions, toasted sesame, lime juice with zest and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Place in refrigerator and serve chilled.