Author Notes: Creativity was at its peak and I came up with this combination. I thought the pizza turned out to be a bit dry so I'd add caramelized onions next time. Just melt 1 tbsp unsalted butter in a non-stick pan and cook 1/4 cup sliced yellow onion until they turn light brown. —themessimake.com
cup goat cheese
cup chopped dried figs (soaked in water for 15-20 minutes then chop them)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven at 350º F.
- Generously drizzle EVOO on each naan.
- Place the naans in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the naans from the oven.
- Spread goat cheese and evenly spread chopped dried figs.
- Drizzle a bit more EVOO on top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until crust gets crispy.
- You can garnish with chopped pistachios.