If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creativity was at its peak and I came up with this combination. I thought the pizza turned out to be a bit dry so I'd add caramelized onions next time. Just melt 1 tbsp unsalted butter in a non-stick pan and cook 1/4 cup sliced yellow onion until they turn light brown. —themessimake.com
cup goat cheese
cup chopped dried figs (soaked in water for 15-20 minutes then chop them)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven at 350º F.
- Generously drizzle EVOO on each naan.
- Place the naans in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the naans from the oven.
- Spread goat cheese and evenly spread chopped dried figs.
- Drizzle a bit more EVOO on top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until crust gets crispy.
- You can garnish with chopped pistachios.