Author Notes: i was pleasantly surprised when lemon juice, herbs + diced red onion were added to my typical egg+mayo+s&p recipe. the extra kicker is the mustard!
knock your socks off good! —thefood
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon gainy mustard
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt + pepper (or to taste)
- 1. chop hard boiled eggs into little pieces, either with a knife if you're brave, or an egg slicer (like me!)
- 2. mix all ingredients together until well combined
- 3. serve on toast, fresh bread, on top of salad, in lettuce cups, or...if you are like me...just with a spoon!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad