If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy-whole grain mustardy chicken salad nestled on top of crispy bruschetta. An appetizer, dinner, or midnight snack! —Radishandhare
- 12 slices baguette, approximately 1 to 1.5 inches thick
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch freshly grated parmesan
- 1 pinch chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 500 and with a rack in the middle. Sprinkle olive oil on the baguette slices and toast until lightly browned. Or if you’re like me until you remember you’ve got them in the oven and they’re nicely “charred” on the edges. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mayo, whole grain mustard, walnuts, grapes, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine. Taste and add more mayo, mustard, salt or pepper as needed.
- Top the baguette slices with the chicken salad and garnish with grated Parmesan and chopped chives.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad