If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spectacular sweet and savory side or snack. —Michael Dergo
- 1 pound Mustard Greens
- 1 pound Turnip Greens
- 1 Medium sized Yellow Onion
- 5 Scallions
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 pound Prosciutto
- 1/4 pound Pancetta
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Flake
- 4 Pig Feet
- 2 tablespoons Apple Vinegar
- 4 ounces Moscato
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesano Reggiano
- Wash the greens and remove stalks and veins stalks - cut greens into large pieces.
- Bring 6 quarts of water to boil with salt and pig's feet added - allow to boil for 10 minutes. Introduce greens, reduce heat, cover and simmer for an hour or until tender.
- Introduce Prosciutto and Pancetta to large saucepan over medium/high heat - allow to crisp a bit. Introduce diced onion, diced scallions, diced garlic and seasonings. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Bring skillett to high heat and add Moscato allow to cook 3-5 minutes.
- Remove, strain and dry greens. Introduce to saucepan over high heat, add apple vinegar, parmesano reggiano and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to integrate for at least 10 minutes - serve and enjoy.