If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am always on the prowl for cool & easy summer salads...& being a sucker for salty-zingy Vietnamese flavors, this is a winner. I found & adapted this recipe from Momofuku's old blog Momofuku for Two. Their new blog is totally fantastic too, it's called I am a Food Blog--how brilliant! —we eat. happy.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 head of a small cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup fish sauce
- the juice of 2 limes
- cracked pepper
- Mix the fish sauce and lime juice together and toss all the ingredients. Taste and season with more fish sauce is needed. Enjoy cold!