Author Notes: Dress up your polenta quickly with our Roasted Tomato Basil soup! Easy and delicious for lunch or dinner. —jen-ai
Boulder Soup Works Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
ounces prepared polenta
tablespoon goat cheese
teaspoon fresh basil or oregano
In This Recipe
- There are plenty of easy-to-make or prepared polentas at your local grocery. Prepare polenta according to directions and serve in a shallow bowl.
- Heat Roasted Tomato Basil soup.
- Smother polenta with hot Roasted Tomato Basil soup.
- Add a little goat cheese on top for a creamy finish.
- Don’t forget to sprinkle with fresh basil or oregano!
- Pair with white Viognier.