If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Dress up your polenta quickly with our Roasted Tomato Basil soup! Easy and delicious for lunch or dinner.
Dress up your polenta quickly with our Roasted Tomato Basil soup! Easy and delicious for lunch or dinner.—jen-ai
Boulder Soup Works Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
ounces prepared polenta
tablespoon goat cheese
teaspoon fresh basil or oregano
- There are plenty of easy-to-make or prepared polentas at your local grocery. Prepare polenta according to directions and serve in a shallow bowl.
- Heat Roasted Tomato Basil soup.
- Smother polenta with hot Roasted Tomato Basil soup.
- Add a little goat cheese on top for a creamy finish.
- Don’t forget to sprinkle with fresh basil or oregano!
- Pair with white Viognier.