If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick summer sandwiches and sides are key. Who wants to spend so much time in the hot kitchen when being outside is so inviting? Well, nothing is faster then slapping some egg salad between 2 pieces of bread and heading out for the day. And here’s how to make it taste like “the real thing” but totally vegan and guilt free! —HealthyVoyager
- 12 ounces extra firm tofu, pressed, drained and dried
- 2 tablespoons Veganaise
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Indian black salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, plus extra for dusting
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 12-15 ounces firm tofu, pressed, drained and well crumbled
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons dried dill
- paprika, for garnish
- Put all ingredients, except for the crumbled tofu, onion, celery and extra dill in food processor or blender until well incorporated and smooth.
- Scrape blended ingredients into a bowl and mix in the crumbled tofu, onion, chopped celery and extra dill until well incorporated.
- Serve on toasted bread, dust with paprika and enjoy!