If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great simple crudo recipe created by David Malbequi for LA BOITE! —lior lev sercarz
- 2 tbs Bergamot oil
- 4 tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs Blood orange juice reduction (1 cup of blood orange juice reduced to 2 tbs)
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tbs Garlic -chopped
- 1 tbs Shallot - chopped
- 1 sprig Thyme – leaves only, chopped
- 1 Avocado – peeled and diced to ¼ inch cubes
- 3 Breakfast Radishes – washed and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Cilantro leaves – coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup Cancale N.11 blend
- ¾ pound Fluke fillet - skinless
- In a bowl whisk together the Bergamot oil, olive oil, reduced blood orange juice, lemon juice, garlic, shallot and thyme. Using a sharp knife, slice the fluke fillets into 1/8 inch slices. Divide the fluke slice in four and place them overlapping each other onto four serving plates. Garnish each plate with the avocado dice and radish slices. Drizzle the bergamot vinaigrette over the fish. Sprinkle the fish with the Cancale salt blend, cilantro, and black pepper.
- Additional ideas: The Bergamot vinaigrette could be used for salads and raw vegetables.
More Great Recipes: Appetizers