If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A wonderul summery light and delishious anytime meal ! —Ruby0731
- 4 Fresh Farm Eggs
- 1 bunch Fresh asparagus
- 4 pieces fresh sourdough baguette
- fresh shaved parmasan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch each of salt,garlic, pepper & paparika
- 1 chives, cut up fine
- room temperature butter
- Heavenly Poached Eggs ovah Asparagus Serves 2 in 30 minutes or less Bunch of fresh thick asparagus 4 Fresh brown farm eggs Fresh sourdough baguette, sliced to your liking Spices & oils: Salt, pepper, paprika, lemon zest, garlic , chives, olive oil, room temperature butter Directions: *Steam asparagus (stems and all) until fork tender, drain. Keep warm *Poach eggs (your style) for 3 minutes. Keep warm. *Toast baguette slices. Spread with a pat o' butter and a sprinkle or two of garlic. (yum) Prepare: * Divide cooked asparagus evenly in center of plates, top with two poached eggs each and fork poke yokes once or twice. *Top with shaving of parmasan cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle to your liking of paprika, salt, pepper, lemon zest & chives. *Garnish with two baguette slices.