Author Notes: This recipe evolved from a few different recipes and is now a regular Summer salad in our house. It's an excellent side with shrimp, tuna, salmon or chicken. I made it tonight and before I could take a picture, it was half gone! Love it , because it is fast and easy to put together and it's jammed packed with flavor in every bite. —Brunella
- 12 ounces Frozen Shelled Edamame
- 16 ounces Frozen Cut Corn
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese or Gorgonzola
- Cook edamame and corn according to package directions. Drain and put in a bowl. Bring to room temperature before adding other ingredients.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half or in fourths depending on size. Add to other ingredients.
- Chop red onion and add to salad.
- Combine oil, cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a jar and shake until well combined. Add desired amount of dressing and crumbled cheese and stir. It can be made a few hours ahead and refrigerated.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy