If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sandwich combines leftover roast turkey with creamy Brie, peppery arugula, tart cranberry sauce and nutty bread. The flavours complement one another and are a perfect way to use up the last of your Thanksgiving turkey. Serve with a glass of Pinot Noir for an easy evening meal. —menumaniac
Serves: one sandwich
cup roast turkey, roughly shredded
3 or 4
slices of triple creme Brie
tablespoons cranberry sauce, preferably homemade
cup baby arugula or spinach
thick slices of walnut bread
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh ground pepper
- Lightly brush both sides of bread with olive oil.
- Place arugula on one slice of bread, top with turkey, brie and cranberry sauce. Add a little fresh ground pepper. Place the other piece of bread on top.
- Cook in a panini press for 3-4 minutes or in a non-stick frying pan pressing down with a spatula or heavy pan. (If using a frying pan, you will need to flip the sandwich after 2 minutes.)
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve with a glass of Pinot Noir.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Turkey Leftovers