If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who knew making jam was so easy??? To be honest canning scares me - boiling bottles, sealing yada, yada, yada...not for me. BUT freezer jam is beyond easy - crush, stir, pour, done. Easy peasy.
Of course, freezer jam can't sit in your pantry because it is not properly sealed but it is great to make small batches of jam - keep a few jars for your family and give away the others to deserving friends!
This jam has not only sweet, delicious raspberries but also a hit of lime zest which adds an amazing citrus zing to the jam. —Ceecee Lee
Makes: 6 x 1 cup jars
cups crushed fresh raspberries
packet freezer pectin (45g)
- Stir sugar, zest and pectin in a large bowl.
- Add crushed raspberries and stir for 3 minutes. Note: easiest way to crush berries is pulsing in food processor.
- Spoon into 6 x 250ml (1 c) preserving jars. Wipe clean and add lid and ring. Close tightly.
- Let sit for 30 minutes so it thickens.
- Refrigerate - will last up to 3 weeks or Freeze - will last up to 3 months.