If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is adapted from Thomas Keller's Bouchon cookbook. It is so easy and great as a base for pasta, as an appetizer with veggies or chips or as a topping for meats and seafood. —GirlCook
- 1 1/2 cups Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 anchovy filet
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep your anchovy by putting it in milk for a few minutes, then drain and rinse.
- Put olives, mustard, anchovy, garlic, olive oil in a food processor and pulse until it is a coarse paste.
- Stir in the parsley and chives and salt and pepper to taste.