Author Notes: The Mediterranean Scramble is one of my staples. The first time it happened was a complete accident, but a delicious one. It's filled with shopped baby spinach, fresh zucchini and a little bit of salty, delicious feta. Whether you make it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, I have a feeling you're going to love it, too! —thecornerktichen
tablespoon milk (or half & half, or cream)
cup baby spinach, chopped
tablespoons zucchini, diced
tablespoons crumbled feta
fresh ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until combined.
- Heat a medium pan over medium-low heat. Add just enough butter to coat the bottom of the pan. Once the butter is melted and foamy add the eggs.
- When the eggs begin to set (and not before), use a spatula or wooden spoon, and move the eggs inward towards the center of the pan. Continue around the pan in the same manner.
- As curds start to form, add the spinach, zucchini and feta to the eggs and mix to combine. Continue moving the eggs around the pan until they are fully set.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and transfer the eggs to your plate. Season with salt and pepper.