If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Mediterranean Scramble is one of my staples. The first time it happened was a complete accident, but a delicious one. It's filled with shopped baby spinach, fresh zucchini and a little bit of salty, delicious feta. Whether you make it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, I have a feeling you're going to love it, too! —thecornerktichen
tablespoon milk (or half & half, or cream)
cup baby spinach, chopped
tablespoons zucchini, diced
tablespoons crumbled feta
fresh ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until combined.
- Heat a medium pan over medium-low heat. Add just enough butter to coat the bottom of the pan. Once the butter is melted and foamy add the eggs.
- When the eggs begin to set (and not before), use a spatula or wooden spoon, and move the eggs inward towards the center of the pan. Continue around the pan in the same manner.
- As curds start to form, add the spinach, zucchini and feta to the eggs and mix to combine. Continue moving the eggs around the pan until they are fully set.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and transfer the eggs to your plate. Season with salt and pepper.