If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Learn how to cook food with a "WOW".
Easily cook food with our healthy recipes you can find suggestions, cooking tips and ingredients that you can use with or on your food. You can also find locations, markets and the best prices based on my personal research, local and imported.
Follow us at chefandrecipes.com —Chef Panos
- 8 Brioche bread sliced
- 100 grams Butter unsalted
- 250 Fresh Buffalo mozzarela cheese sliced 2 ball ( 250gr each ball)
- 200 grams Shitake Mushrooms cut them in thick slices
- 2 cloves Garlic fine chopped
- 1 piece Onion fine chopped
- 80 grams Balsamic cream (you can buy in all the good Deli shops one bottle 200gr)
- 4 leaves Basil fresh
- 100 grams Marsala Wine (you can find it in several good deli shop in very low price)
- Salt and white pepper as need it
- Take the half butter and put it in big fry pan and melt it slowly increase your fire and add the onion the garlic and sauté them well. Add the mushrooms and sauté them well too. Add salt and pepper. Add your marsala wine and let reduce the juice (but do not dry the mixture) Melt in a small pot the other half butter.
- Toast well all the brioche bread slices and brush them with the melt butter.
- Add one slice toasted bread on the bottom of the plate add 2 soup mushrooms and spread them nice and add a nice slice of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat it one more time and on top add the basil leave.