Author Notes: If there is one way I like potatoes next to the french fried form it would have to be the slow roasted form where the insides get creamy like mashed potatoes and the outsides are crispy and crunchy. Oh dear do I love a good slow roasted potato. This version is super easy too as long as you happen to have some truffle oil stashed away in your cupboard. Try serving these potatoes with some steak or chicken and a nice salad for an easy meal that will disappear. You'll feel like a kitchen magician. —Dabblings
- 6 Medium red potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary; minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons of truffle oil
- Parmesan to shave on top (As much as makes you happy)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Wash and cut your potatoes into quarters. Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the rosemary, olive oil, and salt and pepper until well coated. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes for 1 hour turning them around with a spatula every 15 minutes so they brown evenly on all sides.
- Once roasted place the potatoes in a serving bowl and drizzle them with the truffle oil. Then give the potatoes a gentle toss to get the truffle oil all over. Top with shaved Parmesan and serve hot.