If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a Salad on a Stick. It was inspired by the Iowa State Fair. —Klg1982
Head of Iceberg lettuce
Chicken breast, cooked and cut
Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1) Cook a Chicken breast to your specifications and slice into 1 inch pieces
- 2)Cut your vegetables into slices
- 3) Cut iceberg lettuce into cubes, like the photo.
- 4) Add your favorite salad vegetable if it is not listed above
- 5) Arrange all the items on kabob sticks
- 6) Serve with your favorite salad dressing
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Lettuce