This is a Salad on a Stick. It was inspired by the Iowa State Fair.
This is a Salad on a Stick. It was inspired by the Iowa State Fair.—Klg1982
Head of Iceberg lettuce
Chicken breast, cooked and cut
Bell Pepper, sliced
In This Recipe
- 1) Cook a Chicken breast to your specifications and slice into 1 inch pieces
- 2)Cut your vegetables into slices
- 3) Cut iceberg lettuce into cubes, like the photo.
- 4) Add your favorite salad vegetable if it is not listed above
- 5) Arrange all the items on kabob sticks
- 6) Serve with your favorite salad dressing
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Lettuce