If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first had this sweet slaw at a pot luck. I was so intrigued with the flavors I kept eating it to try and decipher the ingredients. My friend is a self-admitted "throw anything together" kind of girl. She found this recipe, and changed it completely to what she thought tasted good. She was so right. —cakillgore
Makes 1 1/2 quarts
- 1 14 oz-Bag of Tri-Color Cole Slaw
- 1/2 12 oz-Bag of Broccoli Slaw
- 1 cup Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/2 cup Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Walnut Pieces
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the Cole Slaw and Broccoli Slaw in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix poppy seed dressing and yogurt; then add the walnut pieces, dried cranberries, sea salt and pepper
- Mix well together, dressing and slaw mix. Put in a container, seal well and refrigerate before serving.