Author Notes: Tomatoes are in season right now. We’ve been eating them non-stop because they taste so sweet and fruity. I love this time of year! —Food Fashion and Fun
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 leaves basil, chopped
- 8 pieces Garic Toast
- Cut tomatoes in half and place in bowl.
- Add vinegar and basil to tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- Place in fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare Garlic Toast. Recipe for Garlic Toast can be found at http://foodfashionandfun.com/2012/09/05/garlic-toast/
- Add tomato mixture to top of toast.