If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite breakfasts to get me going in the morning —thecornerktichen
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk (up to 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, plus more for topping
- sliced almonds, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, with the exception of the almonds, in a bowl (or a jar) and mix together. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove oats from the refrigerator, divide between two bowls and top with more blueberries and sliced almonds.