If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup dry, scottish style oatmeal
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 large banana
- 2 tablespoons dried bing cherries
- small handfuls raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon crystalized ginger
- small splashes rose water extract for cooking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
- agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- pinches cinnamon
- pinches ground cloves
- First add milk and water to small pot, let boil slightly. Add oatmeal, stirring. Quickly after that slice the banana and "whip" into oats, mashing banana gently. Add spices, vanilla and rosewater extracts and desired amount of agave nectar.
- when oatmeal starts to thicken, add 1/2 the dried bing cherries and stir. After oats are done cooking put in a bowl and add chopped almonds, crystalized ginger and remainder of dried cherries.