If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A combination of sweet and salty that creates the perfect salad. This can be actually served as either salad or an appetizer, it's just that good. I came up with this salad when I realized I forgot to buy lettuce and had no cucumbers in the fridge. Everything has a reason, even salads :) —Maya Moscovich
Serves: 4 people
Fresh Sage Leaves
tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
tablespoons Olive Oil
cup Cubed Feta Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Peel the sweet potatoes and and cut into small cubes (approx. 1cm)
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the fresh sage leaves in it and stir
- In a bowl, pour the melted butter over the sweet potato cubes
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and into the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the sweet potatoes soften.
- Once soften, broil for 3 minutes for added color
- Set the sweet potatoes aside and let cool. Once cooled, place in a salad bowl and add in the chopped parsley, olive oil and feta cheese