If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love dates and I love prosciutto. I wanted to counter the sweetness of the dates with a strong cheese. I went with an Amish Gorgonzola. Mmm good. —Holly Zajac
- 10 dates
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 8 ounces prosciutto
- 10 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Split dates down length.
- Fill loosely with gorgonzola cheese.
- Cut prosciutto in half to make too long pieces.
- Carefully roll prosciutto around date.
- Insert toothpick to make it look like a lollipop.
- Cook dates for 3-5 minutes on each side until crispy.