Author Notes: I love dates and I love prosciutto. I wanted to counter the sweetness of the dates with a strong cheese. I went with an Amish Gorgonzola. Mmm good. —Holly Zajac
cup gorgonzola cheese
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Split dates down length.
- Fill loosely with gorgonzola cheese.
- Cut prosciutto in half to make too long pieces.
- Carefully roll prosciutto around date.
- Insert toothpick to make it look like a lollipop.
- Cook dates for 3-5 minutes on each side until crispy.