If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious raw and vegan recipe, that is a great alternative to pasta. Super easy to prepare and it can be either a main course or a salad.
Low in salt and has healthy avocado fats! —Priscilla Soler
Serves 4 people
- 1 small (ripe) avocado or 1/2 a large one
- 3 large zucchinis, peeled and spiralized
- 2 limes, juice
- 2 cups jicama, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets, steamed or raw
- 1 cup carrots, peeled lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (cilantro or basil)
- 1/4 cup chives
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Water, as needed
- 1. In a big bowl mix together spiralized zucchini, carrots, broccoli and jicama.
- 2. Prepare your sauce by blending together avocado, lime juice, chives, herbs, salt & pepper. Add water until you get a creamy dressing consistency .
- 3. Mix together the sauce and pasta until everything is well incorporated.