If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is a simplified recipe of my Beef Macaroni Soup, especially good for recovering flu :D It might sound like minestrone but a whole lot more wholesome!
~ Yummy Bowl of Goodness ~
Until next time, remember to enjoy every morsel and not to think too hard on every bite.... Mistress of Spices
—Mistress of Spices
Serves 2-3 people with healthy appetites!
- 100 grams of Sliced Beef
- 1 cup Macaroni Tubes
- 1 teaspoon Arabic Mixed Spice
- 50 grams of Shallots
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil for frying
- 1 sprig English Parsley for Garnishing
- Boil Macaroni according to pasta packet instructions, drain before a minute left to cook. Set aside.
- While waiting for Macaroni to pre-cook, prepare Beef. Season with Arabic Mixed Spice, Salt & Pepper. Set aside.
- Clean shallots & slice thinly. Fry them in vegetable oil till golden brown. Drain & set aside.
Putting it all together!
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 big Yellow Onion
- 2 cups Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil for frying
- Slice garlic thinly & dice up yellow onions. Heat olive oil in medium soup pot. Fry onions till soften. Add garlic & continue to fry till aroma rises.
- Add in marinated beef slices. Fry for a minute before adding tomato soup. Simmer for a minute over medium heat then add water. Continue simmering till soup starts to boil.
- Add macaroni tubes. Lower heat & simmer for another minute. Season to taste. Soup is ready when pasta is al dente. Serve in individual soup bowls sprinkled with fried shallots & tiny sprig of parsley. Enjoy!