If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best Chicken recipe for your home. Must try this. —MichelCleark
- 3 teaspoons Oil
- 1 whole chicken, cut up Creole Seasoning
- 1 batch J. Paul's Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce
- Marinate chicken in barbecue sauce for 2-24 hours.
- For the Dutch oven: Rub Creole seasoning all over chicken. Brown chicken in a Dutch oven. Add BBQ sauce, cover and cook at medium-low heat for 1-2 hours.
- For the oven: 1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a baking dish, or line it with foil. 2. Rub Creole seasoning all over chicken. Arrange the seasoned chicken in the baking dish. Pour sauce over the chicken. 3. Cover and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear. 4. Remove cover, baste with more BBQ sauce and return to oven uncovered until the sauce caramelizes on the chicken.
- For the grill: Grill seasoned chicken pieces over hot coals and baste with BBQ sauce when they’re almost done.