If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All my life i have been allergic to fish, So for years I would watch my family and friends eat this pretty pink fish and i would just only wish i could eat it. well i recently found that I could eat salmon. I came across a balsamic glaze that a client gave to me for another meat that i will share later. —woodshomecare
teaspoons Olive Oil
cup Balsamic Vinegar
Garlic clove (chopped)
Fresh Rosemary 2 sprigs
piece if you like spice a jalapeno no seeds
Another 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- For balsamic glaze heat l in a large sauté pan over medium heat add onions, garlic and Jalapeno
- stirring often, until all liquid has evaporated, Then Add half of the balsamic vinegar and simmer until absorbed.
- Add remaining balsamic, reduce heat to low until onions are glazed. Season to taste and set the balsamic onions aside.
- preheat grill and set to medium-high
- Reduce the 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar with rosemary sprigs in a small sauce-pot, over medium heat, to a glaze consistency.
- Brush salmon fillets lightly with olive oil and season. Grill for 6 minutes, then turn over the fillet and grill 6 more minutes. Brush salmon with the glaze during last 4 minutes of cooking. Serve salmon with balsamic onions on the side and some extra glaze poured over the dish