Author Notes: All my life i have been allergic to fish, So for years I would watch my family and friends eat this pretty pink fish and i would just only wish i could eat it. well i recently found that I could eat salmon. I came across a balsamic glaze that a client gave to me for another meat that i will share later. —woodshomecare
teaspoons Olive Oil
cup Balsamic Vinegar
Garlic clove (chopped)
Fresh Rosemary 2 sprigs
piece if you like spice a jalapeno no seeds
Another 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- For balsamic glaze heat l in a large sauté pan over medium heat add onions, garlic and Jalapeno
- stirring often, until all liquid has evaporated, Then Add half of the balsamic vinegar and simmer until absorbed.
- Add remaining balsamic, reduce heat to low until onions are glazed. Season to taste and set the balsamic onions aside.
- preheat grill and set to medium-high
- Reduce the 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar with rosemary sprigs in a small sauce-pot, over medium heat, to a glaze consistency.
- Brush salmon fillets lightly with olive oil and season. Grill for 6 minutes, then turn over the fillet and grill 6 more minutes. Brush salmon with the glaze during last 4 minutes of cooking. Serve salmon with balsamic onions on the side and some extra glaze poured over the dish